Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Empowering careers at ARJO
At Arjo, we know what moves us. We go above and beyond for people facing mobility challenges. We take every opportunity to work and grow as one team and take pride in sharing our knowledge and experience. Does that sound like something that moves you too?
This could be your opportunity to begin a challenging and rewarding career in a healthcare company that empowers movement for people with mobility challenges.
Position: Senior Manager, Corporate Development
Job type: Fulltime, Permanent
Reporting to: Director, Corporate Development & Projects
The Senior Manager, Corporate Development focuses on Commercial Strategy development and implementation, M&A, and top management support, working closely with stakeholders across the organization, both HQ-based and around the Global sales organization.
Commercial Strategy development and implementation
- Assist in recurring Corporate Strategy reviews and updates
- Lead Strategy Implementation projects, predominantly within commercial functions
- Identify and help execute on mid to long-term strategic initiatives
- Function as strategic business partner to senior management, predominantly within commercial functions M&A
- Lead/Support in the assessment of larger/strategic acquisitions (Commercial Due Diligences)
- Support Post-deal value creation and integration efforts Top-Management Support
- Assist in reviewing progress and effect of ongoing key strategic initiatives, incl. in relation to Board of Directors meetings
- Facilitate top management decision making on key strategic initiatives
- Lead/Support the execution of key projects requested by top management
- Experience within business, market and / or financial analysis
- High degree of creativity, excellent problem solving skills and analytical capabilities
- Data driven and proficient in MS Office
- Emotional maturity and ability to create change in an environment where the organizational structure may evolve rapidly.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to perform in an environment where sharing responsibility for success and failure of others on the team is critical to the overall success of the company
- Ability, talent, commitment and ambition to assume increased scopes of responsibility
- Master’s degree (or MBA)
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience in management consulting, financial / business analysis, business development, or similar
- Proficiency in English
- The job involves 10-20 travel days per year. Travelling outside of Europe may occur
- The team follows a flexible work model, working from home office as well as in the office in Malmö
What we will offer in return
You will support our vision to be the most trusted partner in driving healthier outcomes for people facing mobility challenges. In return, we recognize and value our global employees. You will have our full support, training and opportunities for professional development.
Why diversity matters to us
At Arjo, we believe in the power of diversity. We strongly encourage applicants from all parts of society, which means building a more diverse, equitable, inclusive and engaging environment – not only in the workplace, but also within the communities that we serve, work in and live in. We achieve this through a culture and mindset that values the uniqueness of all our people.
If you have any questions, please contact recruiting manager Frederik Daugaard at [email protected].
Deadline for applications is September 30th. We will call for an interview on an ongoing basis so there is a chance that we will close the recruitment before the last application date.
We look forward to your application!
At Arjo, we believe that empowering movement within healthcare environments is essential to quality care. Our products and solutions are designed to promote a safe and dignified experience through patient handling, medical beds, personal hygiene, disinfection, diagnostics, and the prevention of pressure injuries and venous thromboembolism. With over 6500 people worldwide and 65 years caring for patients and healthcare professionals, we are committed to driving healthier outcomes for people facing mobility challenges.
For more information about Arjo visit www.arjo.com