Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
At Normative we are creating the norm for carbon accounting by providing intelligence to companies to reduce their climate footprint. We translate financial data into tangible carbon insights enabling companies to understand and reduce their carbon emission. What we do has a real positive impact on the climate. You can too!
We are looking for a passionate and curious Senior Frontend Engineer to join our growing engineering team. In this role you will have a lot of impact on the client-side of our products and overall on the technical processes and approaches. Our goal is to further accelerate our work to make the accounting process as smooth as possible for our customers. Every improvement you make directly contributes to helping companies reach net zero emissions.
We use Angular, React and Svelte on the client, Typescript and Python on the server, and tools like SonarCloud, Sentury and GitHub actions for CI/CD.
What you will do
– Accurately transform business needs into technical requirement in a close collaboration with the Product department
– Achieve goals as a team together with other engineers
– Deliver value often and get feedback from the stakeholders
– Perform code reviews and initiate discussions to find the best technical approaches
– Contribute to quality, and engage in improving engineering practices and processes together with your team
– Share your knowledge, coach and mentor your teammates if needed
We think you will be a good match if
– You want to be a part of a team working against climate change.
– You have strong experience with either Angular or React. We currently use both at Normative and, if you have experience in only one of them, we hope you are interested in learning the other one
– You know how to work with security, performance, ensure scalability, maintenance, and so on
– You have good knowledge of modern web application development on top of a microservice back-end
– You are able, or willing to learn, to contribute also on backend, to help unblock progress
– You have built, deployed, and operated data-intensive applications in an environment of continuous integration and delivery
– Aim to ship fast, be value-driven and understand the importance of feedback loops from the stakeholders
– Interest in learning, exploring and sharing
Our core values and the culture we aim for:
– Stay mission-driven and data-informed
– Contribute to developing a team based on trust, transparency, and respect
– Strive for individual growth and team performance
– See feedback as a tool for improvement – we learn from our efforts; both successes and mistakes
– Value continuous improvements over static best practices
We also believe you enjoy working in an environment with typical challenges of a growing company, asking a lot of questions and learning new things. At Normative we believe that collaboration with teammates is essential and you’ll thrive if you like to explain and discuss technical approaches with other engineers.
We also believe you are
– A person that deeply cares about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future
– Enjoying working in an environment with the typical challenges of a growing company, asking a lot of questions, and learning new things
At Normative you will work in a fast-paced environment with driven and skilled coworkers. We trust that you do your job on time and with excellence. At Normative you’ll have opportunities for professional development and competitive benefits.
Normative operates on a hybrid remote model (based on time zone) with offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen, and London. For this role, you can be based either in one of our office hubs or work remotely. If you want to relocate, we only offer this to Sweden from European countries at the moment. More information will be provided during our recruitment process.
To be hired remotely, you’ll need to be located in a country 2 hours +/- to the Central European Time Zone. If you want to join our mission from other countries, we are able to offer employment where remote.com (https://remote.com/country-explorer)are able to employ, meaning you will be hired through local labor laws but enrolled as a fully permanent employee. We will offer you a home office set up and you will be requested to travel to one of our hubs to meet your team/the company approximately 4 times per year ( depending on your role).
To ensure we walk the talk we use trains for up to 6 hours of travel and flights for longer travels.
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible! Normative handles sensitive financial data and we will therefore conduct a background check before signing any candidate.
We welcome diversity with open arms and want to see candidates from different backgrounds and experiences.