Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for Senior Azure Cloud Architect for our team in Sweden.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Participating in various customer projects, from implementing cloud foundations and platforms to transforming workloads into cloud native application
- Pre-sales activity including assisting with writing customer proposal
- Deep-diving into our customers’ challenges by giving workshops and designing recommendations to technical teams and stakeholders
- You will become a trusted advisor for high-profile enterprises and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Nordcloud account team
- You will therefore have the opportunity to engage with our customers from the very start of the customer journey to the cloud and continue in your role on the customer projects until it’s finished
- Act as technical thought leader in customer engagements and amongst your peers at Nordcloud
We favor critical/logical thinking, curiosity, and attention to detail over extensive but unstructured knowledge.
Your key skills:
- At least 3 years of experience working within the EU
- At least 5 years of experience in Cloud Services
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Azure (other public clouds such as AWS and GCP are a plus)
- Experience in leading complex large-scale projects
- Experience with Linux/Windows
- An understanding of on-premises technologies (like VM-ware, OpenStack, or Hyper-V)
- An understanding of backend programming with languages (C#, Java, Go, or similar)
- Container technologies (Kubernetes, ECS, GKE)
- Azure DevOps Toolkit
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar)
- Experience with enterprise customers or big organizations
- Fluent communication skills in Swedish and English
- Experience in consultancy would be a plus
All in all, you should have a solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing and architecting cloud solutions. As you will work directly with customers, social skills and a customer service attitude are a must.
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and hybrid/remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as six weeks of vacation, a pension package, private health care through EuroAccident, wellness benefits (Friskvårdsbidrag), and you can also pick more benefits from
- We are part of the collective bargaining agreement (Almegas Kollektivavtal – Tech Sverige)
Please read our before applying. All applicants must have the right to work in Sweden.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across , and , and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over .
Learn more at and follow the .