Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Development, curiosity, and growth give us purpose – we really have the ambition to be one step ahead and learn together. We know that new ideas require an open mind and the right setting, and that is why we focus on providing you with a supportive and flexible work environment to get things done.
What your future looks like at Accountor
Sales! In this position you will be mainly seeking new customers and building long-lasting relationships with them to grow our foothold in the Swedish market. You will be part of a wider international sales team. In this position, experience in both start-ups and more mature corporate settings would be ideal. Our ideal Sales Manager will also be part of designing the go-to-market strategy for our FMS Cluster primarily in Sweden, but as time goes by, also potentially in other markets.
You will work on our entire product and service offering – for more information on our product portfolio, please visit our website here: Procountor Sweden.
We operate in hybrid model and in this role, you are going to be travelling around Sweden to visit our customers. You can be located anywhere in Sweden, as long as you are able to travel to Finland (our HQ in located in Espoo) and also our office on Hälsingegatan Stockholm from time to time.
With these skills you are one step ahead
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have experience of working successfully in independent sales positions and target delivery. You have a strong business sense and industry expertise, and you are committed to continuous personal development. To succeed in this position, you need to be people and customer oriented. You work with a high drive and in a systematic and target oriented way.
We will grow internationally and for this reason we are looking for someone who already has operated in international matrix working environments. Proven experience in ramping up international growth is needed in this position! We are a fast growing and evolving company; our ideal candidate is positive and agile. Being able to adapt to change quickly is important and but even more importantly; you can navigate with our sales team through change with a positive and focused mindset!
- Proven experience in B2B customer acquisition
- Proven skills and successful track record in sales
- Excellent networking abilities and a strong professional network to show this ability
- Ability to make and implement sales plans and to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Demonstrated communication, presentation, interaction and influencing skills at all levels of organization
- Ideally some understanding of automatization solutions and financial management in the accounting field – tell us more about your experience in your application!
- Fluent spoken and written Swedish and English (Finnish is an asset but not a must since our internal language is English)
So why should you choose to work with us? Well, let us tell you!
- Our people are the best in the business. We have a truly international team of professionals who are passionate about what they do and always eager to learn and collaborate. We are proud to have around 15 nationalities under our roof and to have achieved a gender division of 50-50 in our workforce, a rare feat in the tech industry. With a team of 400 spread across Finland and a tight-knit group of 10 in Stockholm, we are an industry forerunner in Finland and hopefully soon is Sweden too!
- We offer fantastic opportunities for professional growth and development. With our in-house trainings and a yearly personal budget for professional development, we want to make sure that you can develop yourself as an expert in your field. Our company offers great career paths within our different products, projects, countries, and clusters.
- We have a comprehensive set of benefits that are designed to support your well-being and help you grow both personally and professionally. From a competitive bonus program (paid twice a year) to modern devices, we’ve got you covered. And with extensive occupational health services and a range of recreational benefits, we’re committed to helping you maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Join our journey and become a part of the a+ team! Send your application as soon as possible or at the latest by 26.11.2023.
Please note that we are actively following the process and might proceed with interviews also during the application period. If you want to know more about the position or Accountor, Jaana Niukkala (hiring manager) will gladly tell you more. Call Jaana at +358 50-4354214 on 16.11. between 9-10 m or email her directly to [email protected]. If you have any recruitment-related questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. However, please note that we are unable to accept applications via email and ask you to kindly submit your CV via our recruitment portal.
Accountor is a leading cloud-based FMS and HR SaaS software company supported by its tech-enabled services business. Our mission is to help our customers use the possibilities of modern technology and digitalization in their everyday work and operate in a sustainable manner. In total, the group employs about 2400 professionals in six countries. The group’s headquarters is in Espoo, Finland. In addition to Finland, we operate in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, and Ukraine. The turnover of the Accountor Group was 260M€ in 2022.
In this position you will work as a part of Accountor Group’s FMS (Financial Management Software) cluster. For more information on our product portfolio, please visit our websites: Procountor , Ecom , Isolta , Apix , eTasku .