Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Logpoint, a global leader in cybersecurity, is seeking a skilled Regional Sales Manager for Sweden.
Your primary role will encompass spearheading customer acquisition efforts within the mid-market to lower enterprise segment in Sweden for our Software as a Service (SaaS) and on-premises Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions.
You will take the lead in sales initiatives, formulate strategic named account plans, and cultivate robust customer and partner relationships to realize predetermined sales targets and revenue objectives.
We are thrilled to announce that in the summer of 2023, purpose-driven and thematic investment firm Summa came onboard to further solidify our commitment to innovation and excellence.
Embark on a transformative career journey with Logpoint, a recognized leader in cybersecurity. As an innovative and dynamic organization, we are more than just a workplace; it’s an opportunity to be at the forefront of shaping the future of cybersecurity solutions. Join us; let’s pioneer excellence together.
- Identify and target potential clients in the mid-market to lower enterprise segment.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Conduct prospecting activities, including follow through on qualified inbound leads, cold calling, networking, and attending industry events.
- Conduct in-depth account research to identify pain points and opportunities for value-added services.
- Lead the sales process from prospecting to closing deals, ensuring revenue targets are met or exceeded.
- Collaborate with pre-sales, marketing, and technical teams to provide seamless solutions to customers.
- Cultivate and nurture strong relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders within target accounts and partners.
- Present product demonstrations, proposals, and pricing to potential customers.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and opportunities in Salesforce/Clari.
- Generate regular sales reports and forecasts for management review.
- Maintain accurate contract records and customer interactions documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of documented experience in software sales, with a strong track record of acquiring new customers in the Swedish market.
- Track record of leveraging structured sales process
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to manage and drive sales initiatives independently.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the SaaS sales cycle and the technology or Cyber (preferred) industry – Proficiency in CRM software and sales analytics tools.
- Ability to travel within Sweden and the Nordic region for customer meetings and business development.
Why join Logpoint:
- An entrepreneurial approach to our work, with trusted responsibilities and quick decision making.
- The chance to be a change-maker and innovative the cybersecurity industry.
- The unique opportunity to join a multinational cybersecurity powerhouse with a global impact.
- Remote work options and flexible working hours, promoting a healthy work-life balance.
- Celebration of accomplishments, both big and small, fostering a sense of achievement and camaraderie.
Fostering a Culture of Success for a Thriving Community.
Rooted in values of passion, innovation, team spirit, and client satisfaction, Logpoint’s culture has been a driving force behind our success across SIEM, UEBA, SOAR, and SAP security technologies. Our integrated security operations platform is dedicated to safeguarding the digital core of organizations.
Logpoint, now proudly part of the Summa family, stands as a trusted ally in guiding organizations securely through the digital landscape. As we navigate the ever-evolving corporate landscape, our commitment to fostering a culture of excellence remains unwavering.
At Logpoint, we believe that our unique corporate culture sets us apart, emphasizing collaboration, innovation, and a genuine commitment to our clients’ satisfaction. By consistently putting these values into practice, we have been able to provide unparalleled solutions that contribute to our clients’ success.