Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Join our international community within knowledge graph technology, where you get to exchange experiences and knowledge with other knowledge graph experts within Capgemini.
We are Scandinavia’s leading data, analytics & AI experts, which gives us the right competence to help our customers succeed on their journey towards a data-driven decisions.
What You’ll Do
As a Knowledge graph consultant, you will help our clients making better data-driven decisions by modeling and building robust data flows, creating an efficient data transporter, and building data architecture for Machine Learning solutions and BI solutions. You will also work with the development of computer science solutions stars on graph technology.
Our clients exploit all capabilities of the W3C Semantic Stack (RDF, RDFS, SPARQL, OWL, SHACL), graph databases and ontology modelling tools. While others focus more on tech stack like Neo4j, Cypher or Labeled Property Graph implementations.
We like to see that you have experience with some or several of above-mentioned technologies!
We also like to combine knowledge graphs with Natural Language Processing, meaning this might also be the perfect opportunity for someone with a background as linguist combined with a great interest in knowledge graphs.
You will be given the opportunity to work with a variation of clients located across Northern Europe. We work in a hybrid working model, meaning that, from time to time you might be asked to travel while on other occasions work remotely. To be successful in the role, we think that you thrive in an international environment, where you generously share your domain knowledge within Graph technology.
We hope that you enjoyed reading this job description and that this is exactly what you are looking for since you have a background within semantics, logic or linguistic.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Who We Are
Capgemini Insights & Data, is the Nordic leader in Data, Analytics and AI. We are more than 300 consultants, distributed across offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö and Helsingborg. Our services include consultancy within Data Platforms, Visual analytics, Data Trust, Data Science & AI, Advisory Services and Solution Services. Many of the Nordic market’s leading experts belong in our organization, putting us in the best possible position to help our clients succeed in their journey towards a data-driven enterprise. We offer our clients everything from local deliveries to global transformation projects, where our considerable size in the Nordics gives us the competence and the capacity to truly make a difference.
Who You Are
You need to have:
- Domain experience in knowledge graph technologies, you also enjoy solving complex modeling problems.
- Knowledge about Linked Data Concepts
- ETL processes with various graph databases.
- Experience in Interaction with graph databases through standardized APIs and query languages
- Information and Data Management
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn new things
- Programming skills (specific language is not required, but we use Python, Java or .Net)
- Utilize (W3C) Standards of the Semantic Stack
- Knowledge regarding several datavases or excellent on at least one
- Modelling knowledge with ontologies using various tools.
Skills for LPG
- Knowledge regarding several databases or excellent on at least one.
It is not required, but an advantage if you also bring:
- Architectural thinking
- Data virtualization
- Data mapping
- Graph analysis
- Graph visualization
- Lifecycle Management of knowledge graphs in an enterprise environment
Skills for semantic technologies
- Advanced reasoning and RDF validation
Skills for LPG
- Machine Learning on Graphs