Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
At Bluebeam we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Bluebeam is now looking for an Order Management Administrator/ Coordinator to add to our European order management team. In this role, you would first and foremost work with processing incoming orders from our European customers and our European reseller partners. In addition to this, you would also verify the validity of said orders and communicate with other teams, customers, and resellers, about the orders.
This is a full-time, entry level position. Due to the changes the world has experienced the last few years, this position will be an office/remote hybrid, where you are free to work from home but are also expected to join at our office in Stockholm once a week for certain events, meetings, etc.
At Bluebeam we value both competence and character. We strive to hire employees with high drive and a team-based approach. “Be better together” is a term we value throughout the organization.
- Verify correct fulfillment of web and phone orders and bill once confirmed
- Reach out to customers via email regarding web orders that require clarification prior to fulfillment and/or billing
- Review purchase orders for adherence to sales and pricing policies and ensure that appropriate documentation and approvals are provided if necessary
- Fulfill purchase orders from internal sales teams and external partners
- Invoice purchase orders through internal systems and third-party invoice portals as needed
- Self-manage a variable workload
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written language, fluent in both English and Swedish
- Additional European languages is desirable
- Experience with working on a computer and in a digital, remote environment
- Experience in administrative duties, order processing or billing is desirable
- Knowledge of CRM systems – NetSuite and Salesforce is desirable
We value individual suitability and personal fit. To thrive in this role, we would like to see in you:
- One year of customer service and/or administrative/billing position experience
- Interpersonal communication: Exemplary verbal and written communication skills and strong listening/reading skills
- Organizational and time management skills – able to prioritize and task switch as needed
- Customer service mindset
- Competent with numbers: able to estimate, understand relationships or patterns, and identify discrepancies or red flags
- Efficiency: ability to produce with minimal wasted effort while maintaining high quality
- Professional maturity and self-management of workload that can vary by day, season, etc.
- Desire to work collaboratively within a team and proactively assist outside of normal duties
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ a plus (desirable)
- Netsuite experience a plus (desirable)
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek
Does this sound like something for you? Contact us and submit the following documents:
- Your CV
- (Optional) A personal cover letter representing yourself and your interest in joining Bluebeam. We would like to get to know you so don’t be afraid to let your personality shine through.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam and we’re a critical partner for many of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in the U.S., Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Australia, and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.