Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Everything we do, starts with you. Together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. To enable everyone’s future financial growth.
We are looking for a
IT Infrastructure Administrator
(unlimited, full-time) Join our team at our location in Varberg – flexible working conditions available
Your key responsibilities:
- Maintain our two on-premises data centers and handling our users requests
- Develop and improve our Hybrid setup with Azure
- Support our international IT-Team by building up new Infrastructure processes at our company
- Administration, developing and setting up our IT-Infrastructure
What you bring:
- Have experience with MS Azure or other cloud-based technology solutions
- 24/7 Business application using hybrid and cloud services
- Experience with virtualization technologies, e.g. VMware
- Microsoft software like MS Windows Server, MS SQL Server
- Networking, Switches and Firewalls
- Storage, SAN and Disk Systems
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Swedish is a plus
Thrive at Riverty with great benefits:
- Enjoy an open, trusting culture in agile teams and access opportunities within the Bertelsmann Group.
- Prioritize your health with supported sports and leisure activities.
- Grow together through Riverty Academy trainings and personalized development.
- Feel valued with numerous employee discounts.
- Our flexible working arrangements empower you to blend on-site collaboration with remote work, tailoring your professional experience to suit your lifestyle.
This list doesn’t assure any certain benefits or actions. They might depend on the country or contract details and can change anytime without prior notice. We are happy to discuss these benefits further during your interview.
We are Riverty. And we believe everyone should be in control of their financials. We ask you to join in. Because together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. We build on experience of more than 50 years. More than 5,000 people in 13 countries drive our company and contribution to society. And we have their backs. We make sure they feel supported and included: Across teams, across physical and invisible borders and across the globe.
Our world is growing. And we’re here. Together, we’re finding smarter, simpler, seamlessly connected ways to manage money. By leveraging data and financial technology, our holistic solutions provide flexible payments, smarter accounting, and fair debt collection, all aimed at fostering everyone’s financial growth.
And. Everything we do, starts with you. Join us and let‘s build a more sustainable financial future, together.
We keep what we promise:
More information on . Are you already convinced? Then we look forward to receiving your online application – with just a few clicks.
We look forward to applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our company. We relate diversity in particular to the dimensions of cultural or social origin, religion, age, disability, gender and sexual identity.
Company: Riverty Group Sweden AB
State/Region: Hallands län [SE-13]
Postal Code: 43232
Job ID: 265356