Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
On behalf of our client Geely, an international growing company, we are now recruiting a Group Accounting Manager to Geely Sweden Holdings’s global head quarter in Gothenburg. This key position is responsible for the management and consolidation of group accounts, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirement both to owners and externally. As Group Accounting Manager you will be part of a tight team, and report directly to the Head of Accounting.
The Group Accounting Manager is responsible for the financial consolidation of the Group in accordance with IFRS and Chinese GAAP and for the preparation of the Group’s annual report. The responsibility also includes to support the organisation in the fields of group accounting on various projects and inquires. The Finance department is a small organization that works in close cooperation with each other and business management. The Group Accounting Manager reports to Head of Accounting.
- Monthly consolidation according to IFRS (AARO)
- Reporting to the holding company in China
- Reconciling reported data against basic data
- Management of acquisition registers, group adjustments and eliminations
- Assist with various accounting issues
- Support the business with analysis and support on financial issues
- Further develop and streamline processes and routines regarding reporting and financial reporting, systems and analysis
- Provide support to the organisation regarding internal and external reporting to various stakeholders
The Group Accounting Manager needs to have at least 5-10 years of experience in qualified accounting and consolidation of international corporate groups together with a profound interest in business and operative challenges.
- Extensive experience of financial regulations, primarily IFRS, K3 and RFR2
- Good knowledge in AARO and Excel
- Professional approach
- Ready to assume responsibility
- Strong drive
- Analytical and accurate
- Enjoys working with change in a dynamic environment
- MSc Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Formal competence in IFRS.
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Being able to communicate in the Chinese language is a merit of relevance.
- The position is based at Lindholmen, Gothenburg. Remote work could be an alternative.
About Geely Holding Group
This is an opportunity to join one of the largest global companies in Sweden, and become part of the journey of the Geely Holding Group towards becoming a world leading mobility provider. Geely Holding is a Fortune 500 company, with global headquarters in Hangzhou, China. Geely Holding’s numerous business across the world contains ownership and investments in leading mobility and car brands, as well as in the finance and technology sector. In Europe Geely Holding’s is best known for ownership of Volvo Car Group, Lotus Cars, Lynk & Co, LEVC aswell as investments in Volvo Group and Daimler. In Europe Geely Holding is represented by Geely Sweden Holdings, which oversees and manages Geely Holding investments and business development. The offices are conveniently located at Geely’s new corporate campus Uni3 by Geely at the technology and innovation hotspot of Lindholmen in Gothenburg. For more information about Geely Holdings in Sweden:
www.geelyswedenholdings.com and for more information about the Uni3 campus: www.uni3bygeely.com