Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Governance & Reporting Coordinator for a global finance company that is making sustainable transportation a reality
Who we are
TRATON Financial Services (TFS) may only be a couple of months old, but our mission is clear – we are here to make sustainable transportation a reality. Since the 1940’s Scania built and ran a successful and profitable financial services business supporting its customers with financial and insurance products. Scania, and its parent group TRATON, have now taken the next step at establishing a group wide financial services business unit built on the structure grown within Scania. As of April 1st this year TRATON Financial Services now operates as an independent business unit within the TRATON Group (Scania, MAN T&B, Navistar, and Volkswagen Truck & Bus). and with an ambitious journey ahead. With a presence in more than 65 markets we are already one of the most global private actors in the financial services industry.
About the position
In the role of Governance & Reporting Coordinator, you will be part of the Central GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) team reporting to
the Governance and ICS Manager
and supporting the implementation, maintenance and further development of the Policy Management Framework for
TFS as well as coordinating and supporting the GRC function on its fulfilment of internal and external reporting requirements.
Your primary job assignment:
- The overall coordination of the TRATON Financial Services Policies life cycle: Policies creation, alignment, approval, communication and implementation as well as management and maintenance in collaboration with TRATON Group.
- Implementation and maintenance (e.g. set up, access and change management, etc.) of the IT solution for policy management at Head office, as well as to support Business Units on its implementation to manage the local governing documents.
- Provide training on governance and policy management across TFS (HO, Regions, MDs/CMs, GRC, etc.)
- Communication and collaboration with policy management at TRATON Group and its’ Brands, as well as active participation in policy management initiatives within the group.
- Continue to develop the policy management framework: the right policies for the right roles (connection with role profiles), training needs, etc.
- Facilitate alignment between Governing documents and other relevant functions and processes such as the Internal Control System (ICS).
- Support the GRC function on its fulfilment of internal and external reporting requirements by keeping track of such requirements, due dates, coordinating material preparation and timely submission.
In this role, you will interact with people across TRATON Financial Services and the TRATON Group, therefore being able to communicate with all organisational levels effectively, being interested in people, building relationships and being responsive are important attributes.
- University degree in Business Administration/Finance or equivalent
- Experience on / exposure to policies and governing documents with good writing and editorial skills
- Strong communication skills in English both written and oral, additional languages are a plus
- Experience from working in structurally complex, multinational, multi-brand company is a plus
- Experience in the financial sector is a plus
Other personal competences:
- Understanding the bigger picture while at the same time understanding the importance of the details.
- Independent, self-driven personality with high integrity
- Adaptability, in order to work effectively in ambiguous or changing situations, and with diverse individuals and groups.
- Initiative, dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
- Teamwork, working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
- Analytical thinking, analysing and synthesizing information to understand issues, identify options, and support sound decision making.
- Business Perspective, using an understanding of business issues, processes and outcomes to enhance business performance.
What we offer
A great team and mission.
You join a company that offers a truly international environment during one of its most interesting moments. You get to contribute to your function and the company at large with your competence and energy. You will interact with a wide range of functions but not least a global network of compliance professionals from all parts of the world. Centrally, you will join a Governance Risk and Compliance function with highly experienced and energetic team bringing in experience from different parts of the world and different sectors.
An international work environment.
Your home office is located in Södertälje but you will have access to a group wide office hub in central Stockholm and we support the flexibility to work where the tasks are best performed.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2022, we delivered 80,238 trucks, 4,994 buses as well as 13,400 industrial and marine power systems to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 170 billion, of which 21 percent were services related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 57,000 people. Research and development are mainly concentrated in Sweden. Production takes place in Europe and Latin America with regional product centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON GROUP. For more information visit: www.scania.com