Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Are you someone who enjoys a challenge? Do you have a customer oriented mindset and want to join an international organization? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
We are expanding our service organization and looking for another colleague working as a Car Repair Agent/Service expert. We are looking for a Finnish speaking person. You will have the option to work from one of our offices in Stockholm, Göteborg or Lund. If you prefer to work from home office this is also an option.
Daily work tasks:
- Respond to all calls, emails, and common requests for technical 1st level support.
- Analyze technical problems (root cause analysis) with cars and/or, light goods vehicles (LGV) and/or, heavy goods vehicles (HGV) of all brands and provide technical assistance to customers by all existing communication channels.
- Follow defined work instructions and escalation processes for all possible types of incidents.
- Track all incidents in our internal incident management system.
- Maintain communication with other Bosch sites, departments, and colleagues who are engaged into the support processes.
- Input for FAQ and knowledge database.
- Establish good relationships with colleagues and customers to achieve a correct flow of information.
- Willingness to work in the office and/or remote according to business needs.
Completed vocational education as a master mechanic, automotive mechatronics technician (mechanics and/or electronics), automotive service technician or country equivalent certificate.
- Experience and know-how:
Minimum 1-3 years of experience working in workshops with cars and/or LGV/HGV.
Finnish oral and written communication skills level C1 (minimum) required.
English oral and written communication skills level B2 (minimum) required.
Other additional European languages are a plus.
- A team player who is 100% service and solutions focused.
- Methodical troubleshooting skills required.
- Basic knowledge of IT systems would be an advantage.
- Professional experience in a customer facing position would be an advantage.
- Customer orientation, professional communication, able to work well in difficult situations.
Bosch offers you an exciting and challenging job along with the possibility to grow with us in a qualified and internationally experienced team. Diversity is our strength!
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.