Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Full job description
Hey! We’re numa. We’re a young, diverse hospitality brand that’s offering uniquely designed apartments for the modern traveler. We specialize in the beauty of convenience and the delight of a design, with a totally digital guest experience and properties designed with intention. Need a weekend getaway? Want a place to work remotely? A temporary home in a new city? We’ve got you covered with our new category of lifestyle apartments.
Numa properties are located in the most exciting and vibrant neighbourhoods across Europe, so you’ll always have your finger on the local pulse. We offer consistent quality and an unmatched guest experience, no matter where your next trip takes you.
We’re not just disrupting the hospitality industry for our guests—behind the curtain, we’re shaking up the way hotels operate. We’ve built a proprietary technology and data platform that connects hospitality services, hotel operations and guest experiences into one powerful package, and we’re partnering with hoteliers across the continent to share our success.
As a Senior Manager / Expansion Director you will be in charge of numa’s expansion and growth strategy in the Nordics. The role comes with high impact and responsibility, working closely with our Berlin-based headquarter you will:
- Lead numa’s real estate expansion by identifying & negotiating new locations and grow our portfolio in the Nordics:
- Sourcing of new locations and strategic partnerships for numa’s real estate expansion
- Execute transactions in the Nordics
- Establish relationships to help us develop partnerships with various stakeholders in the real estate sector
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, e.g. real estate developers, asset managers and private equity investors
- Maintain deal-flow and ensure end-to-end deal management with the support of our headquarter
- Work closely with leadership team in Berlin to drive strategic expansion
- Qualify and pitch numa to many of the largest developers and property owners across your region
- Develop and maintain a network of regional and national agents/broker partners to drive pipeline growth
- Review and negotiate transactions terms and documents (indicative offers, LOIs, lease agreements, etc.)
- Preparation & presentation of deals for internal investment committee
- Perform market and data analyses to evaluate new market expansion opportunities
- Navigate local regulatory environment, e.g. zoning, taxes, and regulatory conditions to comply with local requirements
- Manage negotiation and structuring of deal closings
- With the support of our headquarter and cross-functional collaboration:
- Build processes and best practices to onboard new locations
- Communicate product and process needs to HQ
- Assist the leadership team with investor reporting
- Previous experience in real estate private equity, real estate investment, consulting and/or development experience
- In this hybrid role you can work in the office or fully remotely, ideally you are based in Oslo, Stockholm or Copenhagen
- Fluency in English and one of the Nordic languages (ideally Swedish) is a must
- Proficient in financial modelling and quantitative analysis – especially in Excel
- Collaborative and goal-oriented
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative skills
- Strong leadership skills and numbers driven
- Self-driven and motivated
- Effectively manage multiple projects and timelines
- Work well with various teams to accomplish overall company OKRs
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have the aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills
- Passion for real estate
- Business / Economics related degree is a plus
ABOUT OUR OFFER
An agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
The chance to build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
A wide selection of office equipment and software to keep you happy and productive
Opportunities to get to know your internationally-diverse team with events and retreats
A free night at your nearest numa property, so you can understand our product even better!
A young, professional, and passionate team
Interesting and challenging tasks
Cool and fun coworkers
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations.
For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.