Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
- Resolve requirement issues e.g. escalated from projects and solutions across TSP and integrated solutions.
- Close collaboration with business representatives from the Volvo Trucks Digital and IT community to ensure/drive high quality, while securing stable solutions.
- Early involvement in initiatives and projects, understanding requirements from business stakeholders about new functionalities.
- Work together with solution engineers, architects and system analysts to perform strategic analysis, tactical analysis and operational analysis while delivering formal system requirement specifications (both functional and non-functional) and managing these specifications throughout the entire application life cycle.
- Establish a requirements management plan and lead the Solution Engineer guild within the solution center.
- Analyze processes and data structures to validate the feasibility of demanded solutions and contribute to the design of data models and reporting solutions.
- Work in close collaboration with Solution Engineers, Solution Architects, and End-users.
- Advise the business stakeholders and users with regards to tools and solutions.
- Previous experience as an IT Business Analyst or Solution Engineer, preferably in the Truck Sales Process area.
- Ability to present business and technical issues, ideas, and recommendations in verbal, written, and presentation formats using storytelling and logical arguments.
- Good understanding of formalized methods for specification (e.g., Use Case Modelling, Data Modelling) and tools.
- Strong delivery focus and customer mindset.
- Experience working agile, preferably with understanding in scaled agile setup (SAFe)
- Curious and analytical mindset – proactive thinking, ability to ask the right questions, synthesis the data and present the desired conclusions.
- Excellent communication skills in English with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders from all levels of the organization.
- Experience in working in a global and cross-functional environment.
Does it sound like the next step in your career? Great – we cannot wait to meet you during the interview!
Join us on our transformation journey to the digital future.
At Group Digital & IT, we have a clear ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. With a new product centric operating model and digital technologies, we will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. With Group IT, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals, who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. We have a very important role to play in reaching the Volvo Group ambitions for 2030. Do you want to be part of our transformation journey towards becoming the digital capability of the Group? The time is now.
This will be us – your new colleagues within Digital Delivery
Digital Delivery is a new function within Group Digital & IT. It has the ambition to identify and execute on new digital initiatives in tight collaboration with TD/BAs and Group Functions as well as modernize and transform our existing solutions into products and to secure agile ways of working across the whole Digital Delivery function.
Together with our digital talents, we will work on solution design and deliveries to improve business performance and create value at scale for Volvo Group. Included in our mission is to drive an efficient Group IT interface and Portfolio Management for the TD/BAs and Group Functions.
We collaborate with other parts of the organization, both in Group IT, with TD/BAs and Group Functions. We foster an environment where ideas, thoughts and opinions can be shared. We are team players with clear common ambitions, and we win together.
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Group Digital & IT has the ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. Digital solutions are becoming more and more key in the industries, where we are operating. The solutions and emerging technologies, provided by Group Digital & IT, enable our customers and their customers to do more with less, better for others and best for the future.
We are 3,600 employees located in more than 30 countries, present at all major Volvo Group locations, and we are working in a completely global organization.
In Group Digital & IT we strive for something bigger, we are truly customer centric, and we collaborate with inclusion, together cross the Volvo Group. We learn to stay ahead, we are curious and eager to acquire new and deeper knowledge, both as individuals and as teams.
Auto req ID
State / Province
Travel Required (maximum)
Last application date