Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Azets is an international group with services within finance, payroll and HR. Our goal is to deliver a personalised experience to customers and employees, both digitally and through IRL meetings. With over 6,500 smart and dedicated people across Europe we help companies in all sizes to reach their goals. As we are expanding and growing rapidly we are looking to strengthen our team with a DevOps Developer.
The DevOps team mainly develops and implements API: s, Integrations, RPA: s as well as a few custom made web-based applications. The team is also responsible for the infrastructure with an ongoing project to transition from an OnPrem environment to AWS Cloud.
You’ll be working with CI/CD pipelines, deploying to the Cloud, APIs and different integration engines. You will collaborate closely with other team members to share knowledge and contribute on finding the best solution when solving a problem. You will also help on delivering estimates for future projects and support and troubleshoot existing solutions when needed.
The DevOps team has about 15 employees with half located in Romania and half in Sweden.
- Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for this position
- Experience as Senior Developer, Back-end Developer, DevOps Engineer etc
- Experience and practical understanding of accepted DevOps principles
- Experience working with the cloud (AWS), CI/CD and Infrastructure as code
- Experience in enterprise network technologies as well as experience working in a large database operation environment (MS SQL)
- Experience working with REST API: s and integrations
- Familiar with GitLab, Jira and Confluence
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
Azets is a modern company and leading provider of accounting and payroll services in the Nordics. As a part of Azets you get an interesting role in a company which provides:
- Career development and the right conditions to be successful in your role
- Social and inclusive work environment
- Good pension and insurance package
- Hybrid workplace with flexible hours and a fully equipped home office
- Massage and other nice life/work balance benefits
This role is based in our Solna Office in Sweden.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Stefan Niculescu, Head of DevOps [email protected]