Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
Want to join a progressive organization that cares about empowering individuals, personal development, and delegating responsibility?
Qliro is active in an exciting intersection of the e-commerce, payment, and financial services markets. We are targeting leading online merchants and millions of consumers seeking superior digital payments and consumer finance products. Qliro is expanding and is now looking to strengthen the marketing team with a talented Content Manager.
As a Content Manager at Qliro you are in the front seat driving our content marketing strategy targeting mainly e-commerce businesses. You are our internal journalist finding inspiring stories related to facts, b2b customer performance, industry trends, product capabilities, employer branding content and more. Most of the content you will be planning and producing will be related to e-commerce, consumer insights and payments, but also more informative material for our merchants and consumers where needed. You will report to Head of Marketing and work closely with a Digital Graphic Designer, but you work in close collaboration with the product- and commercial team as well.
- Content Strategy: Develop and execute a content strategy aligned with the company’s business goals and target audience.
- Content Creation: Create high-quality, engaging content, including articles, blog posts, social media updates and more.
- Content Calendar: Manage an editorial calendar to ensure a consistent and timely content release schedule.
- SEO Optimization: Implement SEO best practices to increase organic traffic and improve search engine rankings.
- Content Distribution: Utilize various distribution channels, including social media, email marketing, and partnerships, to maximize content reach.
- Team Collaboration: Close collaboration with the marketing team, stakeholders from commercial-, product- and other teams to create cohesive and engaging content as well as with e-commerce clients and partners.
- Strong knowledge from the e-commerce industry (payments experience is a plus)
- Experience as a content manager, copywriter, journalist or similar.
- Experience writing about e-commerce, payments, consumer trends, design or related areas.
- Experience creating content to engage b2b during the sales funnel with knowledge about current SEO-best practice
- Project management
- Fluency in Swedish and English (spoken and written)
Who you are:
We believe you are self-starter with a journalistic approach where you can find the right stakeholders and gather the information needed to create engaging content. You dive into a topic and research what is done by the competition, and what is not, to produce an engaging plan. You are prestigeless (no task is too big or small) and an excellent communicator with a keen eye for visual content.
WOW in everything we do
Qliro is the place for you who are curious, passionate and love collaboration. Together we have the power to create wow in everything we do. Feel comfortable being you, bringing your own unique perspectives. At Qliro there is a place for you whoever you are. Differences are a strength.
We love flexibility and remote work, we also believe in the power of meeting in real life. With a mix of working remote and collaborating in the office, we believe in a flexible workplace that suits you and Qliro.