Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
About this opportunity
Here’s the deal! We enable millions of simultaneously connected mobile users while handling traffic from IoT to 4K video in Gbit speeds. All of this in a virtual deployment using containers to meet the 5G journey.
We believe in Agile software development, using methods and principles like Lean and Scrum. Early customer and partner feedback are key elements in our development process which is based on Continuous Integration Software practices. We rely on team collective responsibility to finish the tasks according to a prioritized backlog in close collaboration with the Product Owners.
We are currently looking for several software developers and testers to work with our agile teams within Policy, Charging, Session and Mobility areas of the 5G SMF node.
What you will do
- Design, implement and test the feature, product and system from requirements for production and commercial deployment in collaboration with your team and Product Owner, as we believe in a ‘team first’ approach
- Be a part of a multi-functional, self-organizing and highly independent team
- Use CI/CD flow and philosophy, with pipelines designed for as-a-Service and to enable DevOps, with fast feedback loops
You will bring
- Passion and love to continue developing your knowledge
- Talent for software development and computer systems
- Customer focus and ambition to understand customer needs on developed features
- Interest and pride in understanding the whole product and its environment and appreciation for learning and sharing information with team members
- MSc/BSc level in Computer Science or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken
- Knowledge in cloud technologies and tools, container/microservices and data
We believe in test driven development (TDD) and therefore competence in test case development and execution is valuable.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. We encourage you to apply!
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us:
Hiring manager: In this role you will report to Manager Session Control Plane
Recruiter: Emelie Bohlin ([email protected])
Location: Gothenburg, with possibility to partly work from home
Kindly note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || Sweden : Västra Götaland : Göteborg
Req ID: 683301