Whereuare Community – Nätverka med andra distansarbetare & ta del av bra erbjudanden
We are Merkle Sweden – part of Merkle Northern Europe. Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we help the world’s best brands deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices. We provide expertise in digital analytics, customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, content management systems (CMS), adtech and martech. We are part of Merkle worldwide and dentsu – a global agency network covering 145 markets.
Our Swedish Business team is now looking for an Account Director to join our development journey.
We are a global agency, so your role will have a broad, diverse set of responsibilities within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
As an Account Director, you are responsible to drive and ensure delivery in our client projects. You will be focusing on client needs, project plans and making sure we deliver everything with high quality. In your role you will be the project leader of big digital projects and business ideas and be coordinating the collaboration between the client and our specialists within e.g. UX, development, implementation and data analysis.
- You have experience in similar positions.
- You have an understanding and interest of CXM offerings.
- You have experience in managing digital and technically complex projects and in agile development.
- You have an interest in and good insight into technology, business and not least people.
- You are client-focused and have the ability to interpret and understand client needs.
- You have strong problem-solving skills, demonstrating proactivity to manage day to day challenges.
- You find it exciting to lead a customer team, you manage to bring out the best in others, know when to delegate responsibility and when to take charge yourself.
Some of the Perks We Offer
- Friendly, knowledgeable colleagues who like to share their knowledge.
- The flexibility and best of both worlds – to work from home and from the office.
- Possibility to work with multinational companies in several different industries, meaning you get a wide range of experience.
- Working for a certified reseller of several Google Marketing Platform products and working closely with Google in Sweden, England, Ireland, and the United States. Merkle is the biggest player in the Nordics (and globally!) when it comes to Google Analytics 360.
- Continuous personal development.
- The chance to grow both within your area of specialty and within dentsu, the global network Merkle is a part of.
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
The position is full-time with permanent employment and located at our Stockholm or Gothenburg office. There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position. If you have any questions just reach out to our TA Partner Linda Ye at [email protected]