As a Customer Support Engineer:
You will be the company’s outward presence and therefore need to provide world-class customer service, where you support our customers via ticket system or over the phone. You will also participate in collecting information and input from customers for future development of the Mouseflow services.
You must also actively participate in the further development of the Mouseflow’s support and self-service portal.
You enjoy a typical entrepreneurial culture, and would like to contribute to the company’s future development, international growth and several awards.
- You have technical flair and interest, and are proficient in English at a professional level, in both written and verbal form.
- You may have experience with active website operation and probably have experience from other internet / web businesses.
- You are service minded, analytical and thorough.
- You are naturally curious and love to acquire new knowledge – a good day is a day you learned something new.
- You like to work independently and can manage your own tasks for getting things done.
- You are outgoing, humorous and will actively participate in building the company’s culture.
- Great people skills
- Ability to think critically, solve complex issues and come up with creative solutions to customer service challenges
- Easy to collaborate with; not afraid of hosting calls via webinar to help clients troubleshoot issues
- Interested in software or SaaS; wants to be part of an international organization
- You will work normal office hours from the office in Copenhagen.
What we offer
- Introductory week and complete training on our platform
- Flat hierarchies, short communication channels and large scope for decision-making
- Dynamic and international working environment, as well as mentoring by your manager
- Attractive salary appropriate to the requirements of the job and your qualification
- Great workplace in central Copenhagen in the co-working space SOHO.
- Working in a professional team that has achieved a lot together in recent years
- Weekly breakfast and free drinks and coffee